During the exceptional situation that we are experiencing, it is important to manage well the anxiety and fear that may be generated. For this, it is essential to use the practices and tools that we know, since they will help us develop patience and strengthen hope and joy. As you know, Reiki is very effective in alleviating anxiety and stress, therefore I highly recommend practicing often during confinement.
If you are a Reiki and / or meditation practitioner, I suggest you some very simple daily exercises:
- Sit quietly, and breathe consciously for 10 minutes each morning upon waking up and 10 minutes before going to bed.
- Walk very slowly, for 20 minutes, down the hall or garden while breathing consciously.
- Perform a full 40-minute Reiki self-treatment.
- If you are a yoga / qigong practitioner, try to practice at least 3 times a week.
Online Classes and Sessions
Given the circumstances, and for obvious reasons, I have canceled all face-to-face classes and therapies; however, I continue offering Reiki classes through video conference (FaceTime, WhatsApp, Skype) and remote Reiki therapies.
- Reiki or meditation classes via video conference are 2-hour classes with theoretical and practical content. Through this format, almost all the content of Reiki courses 1 and 2 can be offered, except for Reiju (Initiations) and face-to-face practice, which will be left until the restrictions are lifted.
Price: € 55 (class) / € 320 (complete Reiki course 1 or 2 – 6 classes)
- Distance Reiki therapies work the same as face-to-face. Prior to the sesión, I contact you so that you are ready. Then, I do a remote Reiki sesión of about 50 minutes long; later, I will call you by video conference to comment on the session and answer any questions that may arise.
Price: € 60 (75 minutes)