- This event has passed.
Reiki 2 Course in Barcelona (English)
5 September 10:00 am - 6 September 2:00 pm
Okuden (inner teachings) is the second level of teaching in the Usui Reiki Ryoho (Reiki method).
During this Reiki level 2 course in Barcelona you will deepen your Reiki and meditation practices and you will learn the Reiki symbols and how to use them. You will discover and practice new techniques to apply Reiki: Reiki treatments for bad habits and addictions, Reiki to clean the energetic ambience, enkaku Reiki (Reiki distance healing) or Reiki for the past, among others. We will also work on the byosen –hand sensations during treatment– to understand and discover the areas that most need treatment and to know how long the hands should remain in an area.
The Reiki level 2 course (Okuden) is suitable for those who have already completed the Reiki level 1 course (Shoden) and wish to continue deepening their practice and their spiritual path.
With the course you will receive a booklet with all the information and a diploma.
Reiki 2 (Okuden) Course Content
– Reiki symbols
– Reiju (initiation or attunement)
– Byosen (hand’s sensations)
– Seiheki Chiryo (Reiki for bad habits)
– Enkaku Reiki (distance healing)
– Gedoku ho (detox and purifying method)
– Heso Chiryo (navel treatment for balance)
– Past healing
– Energetic room cleansing
– Questions and answers session
– Reiki booklet
– How to practice regularly at home
Centre de Mindfulness de Barcelona
Calle Escorial, 11 (wooden door) 2nd floor
<M> L4 Joanic
Saturday 5th of September from 10.00-13.00 and 15.00-19.00
Sunday 6th of September from 10.00-14.00
* Reiki 2 former students € 50
How to sign up
Please, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a WhatsApp message to +34 692 046 404 to confirm your spot.
Payment can be done by bank transfer, bizum or paypal:
Bank Transfer: IBAN: ES25 0182 7058 45 0202394222
BIC (Swift): BBVAESMMXXX / Bank: BBVA / Jordi Ibern / Concept: Reiki Course BCN
Bizum: +34 692 046 404 / Concept: Reiki Course BCN
Paypal: email@example.com / Concept: Reiki Course BCN
Protecting yourself and others from the spread of COVID-19
– Hands will be washed and disinfected with alcohol-based hand rub when entering the Studio.
– No hugs or hand shaking when arriving, entering the studio or leaving.
– The maximum capacity for the Workshops has been reduced to 50%.
– Yoga mats will be at least 1 meter separated from each other.
– Jordi (Reiki teacher) will use single-use gloves and he will apply alcohol-based hand rubs on them every time that he applies Reiki.
– Jordi will use a mask all the time. Students will be able to remove the mask when staying at the mat and during meditation and practices that don’t involve being close to anyone; however, at the arrival and before leaving –where the space is smaller– mask will be mandatory for everyone.
– Common areas will be disinfected after use.
– For the practices that involve being close to others, Jordi will give you single-use gloves and a mask will be mandatory.