Reiki 1 Course in El Vendrell
13 March, 2021 10:00 am - 14 March, 2021 2:00 pm
Shoden (first teaching) is the first level of teaching in the Usui Reiki Ryoho (Reiki method).
During this Reiki 1 course in El Vendrell, Tarragona we will study what Reiki is, its history, spiritual roots and spiritual principles. You will receive enkaku Reiju (remote initiation or attunement), you will learn and practice meditation, Reiki self-treatment and Reiki treatment for others. By the end of the course you will have acquired the necessary teachings and practice to enjoy Reiki and meditation regularly.
You will also receive the book ‘El camino espiritual del Reiki‘ and a diploma.
Reiki 1 (Shoden) Course Content
– Theoretical contents: What is Reiki / What is meditation / History of Reiki / Spiritual roots of Reiki / How Reiki can help you / What is ki
– Reiju (initiation / attunement)
– Gokai (Reiki principles)
– Reiki self-treatment
– Kenyoku ho (‘dry bath’—Japanese Reiki technique)
– Hanshin koketsu ho (‘back treatment’—Japanese Reiki technique)
– Reiki treatment on a massage table
– Reiki treatment on a chair
– First aid Reiki techniques: Gyoshi (looking), koki (blowing), bushu (massaging)
– Questions and answers session
– Reiki book ‘El camino espiritual del Reiki‘
– How to practice regularly
Calle Transversal, 23 ground floor
43700 El Vendrell (Tarragona)
Saturday, March 13 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (UTC/GMT +2 hours)
Sunday, March 14 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (UTC/GMT +2 hours)
Please, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a WhatsApp message to +34 692 046 404 to confirm your spot.
Protecting yourself and others from the spread of COVID-19
– Hands will be washed and disinfected with alcohol-based hand rub when entering the Studio.
– No hugs or hand shaking when arriving, entering the studio or leaving.
– The maximum capacity for the Workshops has been reduced to 66%.
– Yoga mats will be at least 1 meter separated from each other.
– Jordi (Reiki teacher) will use single-use gloves and he will apply alcohol-based hand rub on them every time that he applies Reiki.
– Jordi will use mask all the time. Students will be able to remove the mask when staying at the mat and during meditation and practices that don’t involve to be close to anyone; however, at the arrival and before leaving –where the space is smaller– mask will be mandatory for everyone.
– Common areas will be disinfected after use.
– For the practices that involve to be close to others, Jordi will give you single-use gloves and mask will be mandatory.
What is Reiki
Reiki is a Japanese Spiritual path developed in the early 20th century by Usui Mikao Sensei, a Buddhist monk. Its purpose is to bring balance and spiritual well-being. With Buddhist, Shinto and Taoist roots, it is based on the transmission of ki —vital energy— through the hands, and on meditation. It is a simple and natural method that improves your health and brings well-being.