Yin Yoga & Reiki Retreat
19 June - 26 June
Eight stunning days filled with Yin Yoga & Reiki and Meditation in a beautiful natural environment.
19-26 of June 2020 in Gaià, Barcelona (Spain)
Relaxing and enjoying eight days in the beautiful Catalan countryside where the eighteenth century farmhouse Cal Visó is located. Only one hour from Barcelona. You will be isolated from the constant noise of the city and you will breathe the fresh air of nature.
During these days you will practice meditation in silence as the day dawns, followed by a Yang Yoga practice which will wake up your body and soul. In the afternoons you will experience a profound transformation during the five Yin Yoga & Reiki workshops lasting two and a half hours.During the week you will also deepen your Reiki and meditation practices, we will find silence together, we will share Reiki, receive Reiju (Initiation) and practice new Reiki techniques, and you will have the opportunity to practice group Reiki sessions.
Furthermore you will be taught in the Yoga workshops to adjust each Yoga pose according to your physical needs. This will give you tools to create and adapt your personal Yoga practice at home. Being a retreat with very limited places, these workshops will be highly individualized.
- Five specific Yin Yoga & Reiki workshops.
- Daily silent meditation .
- Daily Yang Yoga.
- Reiki 1 course, practices and Reiju (attunement).
- Reiki and Yoga Philosophy & Chakras.
- Reiki group practice and Reiki 2 practices.
- Workshops to personalise your yoga practice.
- Vegetarian organic food.
- Time to rest and enjoy.
- Our personal support and attention if required.
Early Bird (before February 29th) €880
* Shared rooms (2 or 3 people).
* The price includes accommodation, workshops, activities and full board.
* The price doesn’t include: travel / flight.
How to sign up
Please, send an email to email@example.com
Contact telephone numbers:
+34 692046404 (Jordi, Barcelona)
+31 652031556 (José, Utrecht)
¿Would you like to have the full program? firstname.lastname@example.org